NEW HANDS DERMABRASION
74 in stock
When stimulated by warmth, the skin’s surface is completely renewed. The regenerating treatment with the KOH NEW HANDS DERMABRASION reduces irregularities and wrinkles as well as improving the structure of problematic skin.
- Inspired by the incredible wealth of the Japanese way of life and rituals
- Free returns within 14 days
- Solid research and live up to what our products promise
The peeling contains microcrystals made of alumina that have an effective exfoliating effect. No other cosmetic ingredient like alumina crystals, has the same combination of hardness, shape and small size. The dead skin cells in the upper skin layer are removed which means that the new skin cells can absorb the active substances immediately and directly. The KOH NEW HANDS DERMABRASION has a direct result on improving the structure and complexion of the skin. Regular use (up to 2x per week) helps with the visible reduction of unsightly spots or small scars and also has a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Why KOH NEW HANDS DERMABRASION?
• Improvement of the skin’s structure
• Beneficial warmth is released during application, which improves blood flow and allows the active ingredients to be better absorbed by the skin
• Irregularities and small scars become less visible after the application of KOH NEW HANDS DERMABRASION
• By adding Vitamin C, the micropeeling has an inhibiting effect on the formation of new spots
Recommended in combination with
The highly moisturizing hand cream KOH SENSATIONAL SILK EXPERIENCE (SPF10) complements the action of the micro-massage and is suitable to be used for post-treatment.
Moisten hands and apply the KOH NEW HANDS DERMABRASION generously. Make circular movements on the skin for two minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water after application and carefully pat dry.
|Dimensions||25 × 50 × 140 cm|